Submersible pumps for water treatment and sewage treatment for purification for several decades.
It is mainly installed in sewage plants, storm water retaining basins or pumping stations.
Submersible pumps contribute worldwide help to solve sewage problems thoroughly. They are suitable for clear and wastewater, and for sewage and sludge containing solid and fibrous material as well as for gaseous liquids.
Flow rate from 10 up to 5000 m³/h, Head from 4 up to 100 m, Operation temperature from -5 to 60°C.
Some Applications :
- for wastewater or sewage and sludge containing solid or fibrous particles and storm water
- irrigation and drainage applications.
- flexibility in installations – “Thanks to the cooling jacket system for dry/wet installations”
- automatic seal and temperature monitoring at all times for extra protection.
- high operational reliability even under continuous operating conditions
- high performance and output
Contact for this product
This product only is available for the middle east market. Please contact email@example.com