MBR Package Plant for Sewage Treatment – From Sewage to Pure Irrigation Water
A membrane bioreactor (MBR) is a wastewater treatment process combining membrane filtration with biological treatment. This innovative technology offers several advantages compared with the conventionally activated sludge process. Among these advantages are higher biomass concentration, eliminating the needs of secondary clarifiers and improved effluent quality.
MENA-Water package plants transform sewage to clear and high quality water. The small footprint of the treatment technology enables the systems to be integrated in natural, picturesque surroundings and to treat wastewater for irrigation use.
Our membrane system has the core technology inside the MBR which consists of polypropylene plates with a polymeric membrane on each side. The membrane is welded on rigid frame. The module reduces virus and bacteria by 99.9999%. Filter plates are continuously aerated through bubble diffusers to keep them clean. The membranes don’t need regular chemical cleaning except one or two maintenance clearings per year.
MENA-Water is developing compact package systems for MBR plants so that up to 1000 m³/day can be filtered in one 40-foot ISO container. The inside tanks are made of stainless steel sheets.
- Fast delivery and start-up due to the mobile concept
- Quality equipment in stainless steel housing
- Compact design with high packing density
- Effluent with irrigation water qualities (no microorganism, no smell)
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Low maintenance and minimum operation requirement
- Minimum construction work on site and easy to relocate
MENA-Water MBR containerized plants are standardized, availabe in different sizes
- From 10 to 1000 m³/day per single unit
- High capacities through modular arrangement
|Connected People||Total Foot Print
(ca.) L X B [m]
|MW–MR10-U||10||up to 85||8 x 3|
|MW–MR25-U||25||up to 210||8 x 3|
|MW–MR75-U||75||up to 625||12 x 4|
|MW–MR150-U||150||up to 1250||14 x 5|
|MW–MR300-U||300||up to 2500||14 x 6|
|MW–MR600-U||600||up to 5000||20 x 7|
|MW–MR1000-U||1000||up to 8300||25 x 7|
- Above information is based on Inlet BOD : 300 mg/l , Outlet < 5 mg/l
Discharge of 120 liter/person/day
Foot Print referred to complete treatment plant
MENA-Water offers tailor-made Membrane Bioreactors (MBR) to treat wastewater from different applications.
- Municipal wastewater
- Educational institutions and healthcare applications
- Hotels, labour and refugee camps, parks and military bases
- Building complexes (Offices, Shopping Centers, Small Township)
- Industrial wastewater, e.g.food and beverage applications
MENA Membrane BioReactors (MBR) –
– The Future of Wastewater Treatment Technology
Video MBR Container Sewage Plant for 4000 m³/d
Video of MBR Package Plants
MENA-Water Containerized Plants