The compact Cloth Screw filter units can be used in many applications of micro-filtration in order to reduce fine suspended solids from water down to 20 microns.
The reduction of suspended solids is accompanied by a reduction in COD, BOD₅, phosphorus, nitrates and other substances.
In the case of further treatment with UV for disinfection it is important to reduce the turbidity caused by suspended solids. Standard filters are produced with supports in ABS and filter cloths in polyester.
These can also be produced completely in stainless steel. The filter cloth is selected according to the requirements which can be 20 – 30 – 40 – 60 – 80 or 100 microns. On special request different filter sizes can be produced.
- waste water treatment plants (improvement of discharge)
- waste water treatment plants (removal of phosphates)
- water recovery (food industry, textile, paper mill, etc.)
- beverage production plants
- fish-breeding farms
- filtration of surface water (river, lake, etc) and well water.
Contact for this product
This product only is available for the middle east market. Please contact email@example.com