Fine bubble diffusers are mainly used for oxygen transfer into biological wastewater treatment.
These products can also be used for any kind of transfer of gases into liquids. Diffusers are fixed at the bottom of aeration tanks to produce a huge number of very fine air bubbles.
The air bubbles rise to the surface providing enough amount of oxygen to the wastewater.
- available in different shape such as Disc, Tube, Plate, Oval, etc
- available in different materials Membrane, Silicon, Ceramic, etc
- fast and flexible installation procedures
- almost maintenance free
- both adaptable for municipal & industrial wastewater
- large range of Air-flow
- well designed construction
- very high resistant against soiling
Contact for this product
This product only is available for the middle east market. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org