IFFCO – Emirates Edible Oil Refining Company (ERCO) – Port Khalid – Sharjah, is one of major global arm in edible oil refining, producer of fats, processing of edible oil related downstream.
MENA-Water awarded a contract to build 250 m³/day – effluent treatment plant, to process entire factory’s oily waste water into reclaimed water of TDS less than 150 mg/l . BOD₅Days @ 20°C to less than 10 mg/l ; TSS less than 5 mg/l.
MENA-Water featured this ETP with state of art Dissolved Air Flotation, Membrane Bio Rector, and Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis system within a short foot print.
Waste sludge generated during the treatment subjected to dewatering into drip free wet cakes by centrifuge into 20 % dry solid content. Treatment plant is of automated with human – machine interface to reduce man power.
Unit Operation & Equipments
- Lifting Station with Submersible Transfer Pumps
- Fine Screening to 0.25 mm Aperture
- Grit & Free Oil Layers Removals
- Buffering & pH Neutralization
- Chemical Dosing & Pipe Flocculation
- Dissolved Air Floatation Unit
- Anoxic Chamber
- Aeration Chamber with Sound Hood Air Blowers
- Membrane Bio Reactor Chamber
- Online Analyzers (Process Parameters)
- MBR –Permeate Extraction System & Storage Tank
- Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Unit & Storage Tank
- Sludge Storage Tank
- Centrifuge Based Sludge Dewatering Unit
- IP 55 Electrical Control Panel With PLC – HMI – Data Logging Facility
- In-house Laboratory Facilities.