Primary Treatment is the first and basic important stage of the water treatment process.
The purpose of the pre-treatment is to remove most of the non-soluble solids physically in order to reduce the pollutant loads and to protect all the subsequent steps in the treatment plant.
Providing a reliable, high-quality supply of treated water is critical to many processes. However, selecting the right Pre-Treatment technologies is very essential in the field of water treatment.
It requires a comprehensive evaluation of the raw water quality and process requirements, the system design, operating conditions, and economics. We MENA-Water have the experience and expertise to specify the right pre treatment system for standard applications and custom design systems to meet specialized needs.
Pre-Treatment incorporates the following processes:
- Screening step which aims for removal of solids
- Washing compactor cleans/compact fibrous materials from the screen for easy handling
- Grit removal step aimed for settling of all sand with larger in size than 0.15 mm
- Sand classifier and sand washer are used to wash the sand and dry it for reuse
- Grease & oil removal by floating to the surface by air and thereby skimming off